Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Am I that bad of a person?? Or mizunderstood??

I just have to state I am going to ramble right now so pass if you'd like. And this is my online journal. And I don't even know if anyone reads it. Nor do I really think I want to know. I wanted to install a reader count but didn't. I like writing what I want. I think sometimes if I knew people were reading I might holdback. I don't want to turn all Newlywed's on you. You know, Nick and Jessica. I loved that show when it first came out. The first season was so funny and real. But then after that it was so fake and you could tell she was acting "dumb". Remember I can't act. I really am "dumb".

Anyway, why are people mean?? Actually, let me rephrase........Why do people do mean things?? I know I can be mean. I don't intend to be, and need to be told when I am. Actually I like to be told, because how will I know. But lately I have made conscious efforts to remedy that and watch what I say, especially how I say it, which is usually the problem. But I get dissappointed in people when I realize people do things on purpose. I understand if things are a misunderstanding or a communiction problem. I try to give the benefit of the doubt and try not assume it is what it obviously is. People think I don't care because I am not outwardly sensitive. I usually just put myself in the fetal postition and cry myself to sleep.......... Totally kidding...........See sidebar.........Love Sarcasm. But who doesn't care?? I'd be Robot Tina if I didn't. I just try to swallow it and move on. But my feelings still get hurt. I need to stop asking why. Why did this happen? Why did they do that? I always know in some way why I did something, whether I meant to do it or not. What I need to do is not worry about why someone else did something. I have been trying to do that a lot lately and it makes things much simpler. Try it.

2 comments:

The Tollefson Family said...

We love you! Who cares what other people think??

Live.Love. Photography said...

Awww thanks you guys! Love you too :)

I was just venting that day. I am all good now!