Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Practice, Practice, Practice! {scottsdale wedding photographer}

So I had a fun day hanging with some other photogs and just having fun! Keri set it all up at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. I had fun practicing some flash and new techniques. Here are a few shots from the day. More to come..........and fyi.......hair and makeup by ME:)












6 comments:

Jenny Bishop said...

Gorgeous photos Tina!! Great job! Especially love the bride in the window! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Love the one on the grass!!

Kim said...

These are so awesome. I love the window shot. Great lighting and the first one is just amazing :)

Luvs2dance said...

Ms.T - you have really prefected your craft!!! Just in the small time I have been blogalking (blog-stalking) you I have noticed your growth!!! These are just FAB!!

spidey ;)

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Really great photos! Your new skills are fab!

James said...

I may be biased because I'm in the shot but the first shot on the grass is FANTASTICALLY AWESOME. Great job! The bride in the window shot is also equally awesome too.