Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I HEART my clients!!

The thing I love most about doing hair and photography are the relationships I build with each and every one of my clients. As a hairstylist my clients become great great friends! We talk about everything when they come in. They can tell me their life stories and I tell them mine. We listen, we inspire each other, laugh together, even cry sometimes! I have clients of all ages. Ones who are younger, not married, or new moms who I can give tips or advice. Older clients who have grown children or married for 20 years who have helped me through tough times. Sometimes we just listen to each other. And I am the lucky one because I get that with each and everyone of my clients. I get to hear so many life experiences. And it is really cool.



As a photographer I don't necesarily get that intimate one-on-one time, however for those few hours they let me into their homes, their families. They allow me to be a part of the most important days of their lives. They welcome me as if I were family. I get to observe so much in that time. And my style of shooting I actually try not to talk too much to them when I am shooting, unless you are doing something funky with your face or eyebrows! I have been able to witness so many different kinds of relationships and love. All different and unique in their own way. All that work for the particular family or couple. And I am truly lucky to be able to capture them, the way they are. Real families. Real people. Real love.



Anyway I don't know where I am really going with this except that I HEART my clients! Here is a little gift that my client from last weekend's shoot gave me. Isn't it pretty! They were a super cute couple! Their session will be coming up next.......


No comments: