Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Friday, July 17, 2009

Mr. P {Arizona Teen Photographer}

First off the bidding has started for the auction!!!

Current Bid Amount is $200
July 17th 7:03pm
To place a bid click photo







Recently my sister was in town and I had my first senior session scheduled. So I took my nephew out to do a practice run before the real deal! I had to cut his hair first though, he was a little moppish. So I did the day before. Now I wish I actually styled it for this cause I love the pics. But we just kinda were just messing around and didn't plan I guess. He doesn't smile much....teenagers. But isn't he so handsome! I think he's got a cool look but I am biased because he is family!! Here are a few of his shots..........



1 comment:

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

OMG..is that T? He is so BIG! Great shots! Wow, how time flies!