Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Monday, July 20, 2009

Last Day to Bid!!

Today is the last day to bid for the Auction for Kate! All proceeds will go to Kate Mcrae, a local 5 year old fighting brain cancer. Come on people it is for a great cause and beautiful little girl! My husband said he would help and bid too. He said he would like a boudair shoot, Ha! So unless you want to see a boudair shoot with my husband please BID now!


Current Bid Amount $210

July 20th 7:36 AM

Bidding ends at 9PM tonight

Click on Photo to place a bid

Please check comments for latest bid


No comments: