Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Auction for Kate

I have mixed emotions today. I am so excited to be doing this and be able to help. But then it brings me to tears to as to why. A little girl has brain cancer. Lately, when my husband and I read Kate's progress then look over at our daughter , we can't help but just tear up. Kate is her age. So full of life. And her family, her mother, everyday have the same mixed emotions. Questions, despair followed by motivation, and hope. From all of us. All so very exhausting I am sure. This family has such a long road to recovery with ups and down along the way. If I can help ease some of the day to day things like what is for dinner through the gift cards so they can focus on their family is simple but means so much.

So here we go! Here are the details for the auction. The winning bid will be announced Tuesday July 21st! Please check comments for recent bids before bidding! For more auction items please visit here.

12 comments:

Bethany said...

What a great cause. This family has touched me and pulled at my heart strings since I first learned of their story. It is so generous of you to help. I am sure they greatly appreciate it.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Teen - I linked you and Kim in a post about your online auctions. You guys are the best and I love, love, love you! xo -S

Kristi Hansen said...

My bid is $125 - My prayers and thoughts are with Kate and her family.

Live.Love. Photography said...

Thanks Kristi for the first bid! And you weren't the only one who sent in a bid yesterday so don't feel bad! Anyone who sent bids yesterday can now start bidding!!

Laura Fuller said...

I will do $135

Andra said...

This is so awesome! I will definitely link this to my blog! This family is so precious and is enduring so much. We will keep praying fervently. Stop me at church sometime, I would love to meet again in person!
Love Andra

Andra said...

My bid is $150!

Meredith said...

That is realy nice of you Tina. I can't imagine what this poor family is going through...I would bid..but, cant seem to get to PHX :-(

Live.Love. Photography said...

Just recieved a bid via email

July1 17th 5:10am
$170

Thanks ladies!

Kristi Hansen said...

My bid is $190

Kasey said...

We are praying for Kate and her family. Our bid is $200

Kristi Hansen said...

I'll bid $210