Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

H & M E-session {Scottsdale Wedding Photographer}

This guy I know was dreading the session! I could tell when I met them for their consult a few months ago............wedding pictures are boom boom, thirty minutes done right?? ............ummm, no. Then at the e-session the look on his face when we talked about a possible wardrobe change...........to a more formal attire...... meaning pants in the Arizona heat!!! I could tell he was praying I wouldn't make him change! He turned to his fiance and said..... Baby I am here for you....whatever you want! (please don't make me change, please don't make me change!) . Since he really was rocking it for me and since he was soooo sweet with his bride to be, I let him off the hook!!! But seriously he did so AWESOME!! He really started to trust me and got comfortable. He started to realize how I do things and was giving me great great stuff! We even brainstormed a little and he had some great ideas for the wedding! Oh, and she of course was......perfect!


Pretty girl! Doesn't she look a little like Helen Hunt?? Mad about You..ish?? Loved her in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (Click on the link it will make your day....prom). Best movie ever!



One of my favorites!




I love this one! Love her mysterious eyes!



Suprisingly these were taken at the end of the shoot. Probably could have used them at the begining! He is so funny too cause his drink is the red one. He switched them cause he didn't want to have a fufu drink! And can you believe $28!!



Look who finished first!! Hehe....




Thank you M & H! It was fun hanging with you guys! Can't wait for the wedding and so I can meet PapaG! Ha!


5 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Beautiful photos! I love the one with the "LOVE" sign!!!

Bethany said...

Ohhhh....LOVE that shot in front of the LOVE statue!! What a great one!!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

These are so fun and I love the LOVE sign.

Kim said...

Tina, these are beautiful! I love the one of them on the grass looking up. Could be in a mag totally. Great work!

Meredith said...

SOO great Tina!