Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Friday, July 31, 2009

Miss C {Scottsdale Boudoir photographer}

Disclaimer: Please close browser if you are uncomfortable with partial nudity. Model has given permission to publish for marketing purposes. If you choose to schedule a boudoir you may or may not opt to allow me to publish. However most likely you will FEEL like the DAbomb.com and will want to show the world! Beauty is inside and will shine through on the outside everytime!

This was my first attempt at Boudoir and I absolutely LOVE it! This is right up my alley with me being able to do all aspects of the shoot, from hair, makeup, and photography. My days in front of the camera also helped tremedously with posing and making her feel comfortable as well as sexy. She was so funny because even though she is absolutely STUNNING, she was Miss Stiffy!! I had to help her relax a little and tell her what to do with her hands, eyes, and face. She laughed and said she could never be a model because it would take them forever to get the shot! I think she did phenomonal! I am so happy with these images! Boudoir can be anything you want it to be. Flirty or sensual. Classic or themed. It is whatever makes you feel fabulous! Leave everything up to me, literally! Boudoir sessions make a great gift for your guys. Heck, who says you need a guy? Do a session for you!! There are so many AH-mazing shots so make sure you check out the slideshow!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steamy!!!!

Larry said...

Great session, Tina. Keep up the great work!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Wow! Hot stuff. :)

KRISTI said...

Wow! C looks georgous!! The pictures look like they are right out of Cosmo!

Callie said...

Tina, awesome shoot! Love the sex appeal! She looks so hot!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Sexy mama! Great shots!

VICKI LYNN PHOTOGRAPHY said...

HOT MAMA!!!!

C looks great! Love the photos!!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

mamacita! this is so you...great job!