Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Serendipity Videography Girls {Gilbert Hair/makeup artist}



T, it's T. Can you make me fabulous?

Over the years I have become Taryn's, owner of Serendipity Videography, personal stylist! The first time I did her hair and makeup for an event was about 3 years ago for a wedding. She was a bridesmaid and I did all of the bridesmaids hair and makeup. I think Taryn used pictures from that wedding on everything that year! I looked HOT! And if any of you know Taryn, you can totally hear her right now........right? She cracks me up! So anytime now when she gets her picture taken she rings me up! And I love it. Taryn is a beauty with or without me and I am just happy that I make her feel as good as she looks.



This time Sergio photographer from Tucson was shooting their whole Serendipity Team with their camera equipment. And I can't wait to see the photos! I got to style her sister this time too. Both are stunning, but negatives of each other! Taryn is super blonde and snowy pale skin, and her sister is dark with olive tan skin! Here are some quick photos I took before they left.......

2 comments:

Seandee Ambrosia said...

Tina~

You are amazing. Wow now I can say I look HOT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As always when Tina does me up I look HOT!!! Thanks Tina for always making me look fabulous! When I get rich and famous I am hiring you as my personal stylist so I never have another bad hair day again!!!