Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feeling like an Arse: The Sequel

So now that I have Google Analytics installed and working. I was thinking about all the things it tracks and stuff. It tells you what sites are referring you and you can go to the site. Sometimes that person will have wrote a post on you or linked you somehow. Then it dawned on me. Back when I first started this whole journey I wrote this post. And he commented! And I thought I was so cool because I got David Jay to comment on my blog! At the time I didn't know how he knew I wrote about him. I was thinking.........Does he read my blog?? Does someone he knows read my blog and told him??? Are the big ballers of the photography world wanting to know what I am up to ??? Hehehe............ Yeah right! Hahaha! Now do I feel stupid! He probably has Google Analytics! So I didn't link him this time. I don't want him coming here and laughing at me! I will assure you the Feeling like an Arse installments might quickly become a monthly post since my Friday Firsts seemed to fizzle.


I have a real doozy of a feeling like an arse when I went here the other weekend. Not quite ready to talk about it............



2 comments:

Jenny Bishop said...

Love Google Analytics! It can become addicting! I think it's Google Alerts that tells you when someone else uses your name, etc. in a post. Yet another thing to try to figure out! :) I still haven't jumped on that boat yet! :)

brenda said...

oh my goodness Tina you crack me up!!!!!! i remember when i first started blogging a personal blog years ago and if someone kinda "big" in the blog community that i followed left a comment on my blog or, heck, even responded to one of my comments on their blog i was over the moon for days! they know i exist, they have come and read my blog i would think!!! i was ridicously happy!

actually i would probably still be that way LOL!