Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Monday, July 6, 2009

D Family { Mesa Arizona Family Photographer}

I want to first thank mom for being so patient with me this crazy holiday week and weekend!! I am sure she has been checking my blog daily to see if I posted her session. I met up with the D Family a few weeks ago for their session. Ms. H is just 1 year young and so full of spunk! This age they just are becoming mobile and just love exploring. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes and lush lashes!


She makes the cutest expressions too!



My weirdness comes in handy when talking to toddlers. They think I am hilarious! Too bad it doesn't work on adults...........



This one is one of my FAVES! I love the lighting and I am a sucker for lil' girls and their daddies............





I love her smile and eyes in this one............




Thank You D Family! Hope you enjoy your images!!



Click Here for their slideshow

2 comments:

Bethany said...

These are great!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that first one!! Perfection!!

Meredith Nelson Photography said...

Great job! The 1st one is awesome.