Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sexative???

My husband told me today I needed to be more sexative??.......Huh?? He says sexy and sensitive. I know I am not the most sensitive person. But I know I am sexy!..........Jeesh. Who does he think he married?...... Speaking of sexy, I will be curling up on the couch and watching my DVRed episode of Lost from last night and getting to see my man, Sawyer. But for now I will be making some dinner. Which tonight is going to consist of foods from the breakfast genre. And these are the best! So easy and no clean up! And they are Organic. Just squirt and flip! Yum! You can find them at your local Costco Warehouse :) Til next time! Stay Sexy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laxatives are foods, compounds, or drugs taken to induce bowel movements.
Sexatives are acts, practices to induce…balls movements. (C. Le Wikipedia)
Dad

Live.Love. Photography said...

Tanya- No we didn't make zoo pancakes. Just really BIG ones!

Dad- OKAY DAD! Now I have to start monitoring comments! I have the embarassing father that you dreaded your boyfriends and friends to meet :)