Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Justice Family

This is really one of the sweetest little families. Mom and I met when we first worked together at an auto insurance call center when I was in hair school. We instantly connected with our love of our dogs and dried mangos. Every once in awhile we would meet at the dog park with our "babies" and have a playdate. We haven't worked together in years but we stay in touch when I see them every 5 weeks when I do her and her husbands hair. The funny thing about these two is they never wanted kids! Then one day she came in and told me she was pregnant with her daughter, and just last month welcomed a little boy! Both are AMAZING parents! She is so attentive and he even more so! Always tending to the baby while she is getting her hair did!

Their little girl is so smart and sweet too. She knows sign language and was doing signs for mulldeer? whatever that is. She was sitting in the E of the L-O-V-E sign at the Scottsdale Civic Center and signing E! Maybe I should teach my son to sign since he can't say a dang thing! Normally I like to think I am in charge at a portrait shoot but I usually get put back in my place when there is a toddler involved! She told me who was boss and I was following her and the ducks!

I am usually a color girl but a lot of these I loved in black and white. Especially ones of mom and baby. Mom was looking beautiful and baby so sweet. Like this one.....




This was one of my favorite family pics. He looks just so proud and she so in love with her baby. I love how the wind swept her hair back too.....
Thank you Justice family for being such great clients and friends!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Tried to look at the slideshow, but the link didn't work?