Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I wear my sunglasses at night......

Here are some more shots I took a few weekends ago while on a road trip with the hubs. It wasn't a romantic getaway to a tropical island or anything, but probably a trip I will always remember. We drove through Seattle to Phoenix to transport a vehicle for someone. I was on the trucker diet. Not a fan of the trucker diet. The coffee was good but I ate enough convience store food. One can only have so much trailmix, jerky, and cracker jack! We ate at random restaurants and unfortunately I didn't get to experience any Waffle houses which I was hoping to do. I love greasy breakfast, especially in a random city!

My husband is the best at finding his way. People never believe him when he tells them he doesn't use a GPS. He is old skool and reads a map. And I am always confident (well, almost always) that he will get us to where we need to go. He thinks some technology instead of advancing people, are making people lazier and dumber. He has driven to so many places by using a map, he now remembers how to get to there by heart and memory. If he relied on a GPS he would just listen and never really pay attention to where he was going. It's kind of like your cell phone. Do you know any of your friends' phone numbers by heart??? I am so guilty of this............I think I am getting dumber.......

We drove a little over 1500 miles.......stayed in small hotels off the highway..... and talked for hours and hours about so many wonderful things. We got up at like 4am every morning to catch the worm! We didn't get to see much, which was fine with me, just what we saw while passing through. I took this picture somewhere in Oregan I think. It is rare to see mountains like that with snow on it and trees like that in Phoenix unless you go up north, which I rarely do. So I took a picture. I took it through the windshield, hence the dirty spots and the bug splats! I didn't want to remove them when I edited it cause I wanted to remember I was in the car when I took it! The drive was Amazing!! So beautiful. And NOT a hundred degrees outside. And it was so weird I had my sunglasses on until like 8pm. It didn't get dark until like 9:30!!

My Husband is a huge basefall fan. One of these days he wants to travel the country and go to a game at each of the major fields. So when we were in Seattle and Portland he made me snap pictures of Safeco and Qwest fields. They aren't great cause I was in the car but he was happy! One of these days he will be able to take his trip and get better pictures!





The view driving into downtown Seattle, reminded me of San Fransico cause of the hills................



Reading his directions and map! He thinks he looks mad in this picture! I think he was just concentrating. But seriously look at his arm?? Looks funny, like Popeye!


It was such a fun trip and we decided we are going to start saving for a motorhome once we have some money!! Ha! Boy do I sound old! We loved driving together and thought how much fun it would be to take the kids..........or better yet our grandchildren one day!

1 comment:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Ok that thought is so cute. I love it.