Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bookworm

My husband takes my daughter to the library a few times a week when my son naps so I have at least a good 2 to 3 hours to myself. My daughter always comes home and shows me all the books she gets and movies. This morning when he was at the gym I was picking up our room and saw this on the floor by our bed. Dude, how many books can you read at a time?! ? He is always reading but I never really paid attention to how much! Granted most are baseball or fiction books. Don't let the tattoos fool you, he is a bonafide N-E-R-D! And I heart him. Big muscles, big brain, but especially his big heart =)



1 comment:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

The side of my bed totally looks like that too, just add in another stack of magazines. Michael love that. Hahah!