Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ms. A {Chandler Senior photographer}

Miss A...............as in attitude! Just kiddin. Remember her? The one that trusted my silly a*$ and laid on hot asphalt!! I remember her saying........this better turn out good cause it hurts!!

We started first at my salon with hair and makeup. She had a funky hairstyle that SHE cut. Yeah had to let her know she had a moo-lay. I ended up giving her a haircut and colored her hair. I didn't change her look at all. I just improved it. Then I did her makeup a little smokey with some purple to match her wardrobe changes. Now she looked like a ROCKSTAR!!

Miss A did awesome. I got some amazing shots! I am LOVIN' the stuff I am getting lately! And I think her mom will too!


Love these with her Ipod. So her. She had those things in everytime I turned around....................




So I said do the IPOD dance. And this is what she gave me............isn't she's so cute!










I LOVE this!





Thank you so much Ms.A! I had so much fun hanging out with you and you rocked it lady! Wishin' you the bestest senior year ever girl!

No comments: