Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ewwww Scary!

My mother-n-law took this photo the other week. I didn't know there were owls in Arizona. When my husband and I were on our honeymoon cruise we had a balcony room. While my husband was out there pretending he was the ship captain, an owl flew and perched on the railing. We were in the middle of the ocean too! Weird. About freaked him out......... Tina come checkout my firstmate! He had been trying to get me to be his firstmate the whole trip. I was glad when he found one. HaHa.


Then recently I saw one on another blog. It was a baby one and it was sooooo cute with fluffy white feathers. So then she sent me this and I just get chills! It was in her backyard tree. My husband thinks it looks so cool and WISE. Look at his eyes!! Gives me the creeps! To me it just looks scary like it is thinking..............you better run..........cause I am gonna go crazy on you, shrieking and hootin' in about T-100 seconds...........





5 comments:

Stylist A said...

way freaky!

Mandy Hank said...

We have owls all over near our house and owl poop all over our car and driveway. It's crazy. Mike went to take the trash our early one morning about 5:30 and an owl was just hanging out on top of it... scary

Live.Love. Photography said...

Freaky! I have yet to see one in person. I guess they can be dangerous if you have small dogs. My MIL does and is worried. They are strong enough and their talons are like claws that can scoop up the lil doggies :(

Road Trip With Ruby said...

It's even scarier when you find one on your patio, thanks to a not so funny husband.

brenda said...

i had never seen one until about two years ago when an owl couple moved into my neighborhood. and they are kinda spooky, they make a screeching sound when they fly around hunting at night and sometimes i hear them but cant see them, hear them saying whooo whooo whooo. they are kinda scary, but they are pretty!