Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Monday, June 29, 2009

I heart faces photo contest




I have never entered a photo contest before so I thought I would try! I saw this on Jasmine Star blog. She is one of the judges this week. I Heart Faces is just a fun blog that holds contests every week. You don't have to be professional. Most of the time they judge by adult or child but this week it is Wedding Bells. I only have 2 weddings to choose from, but when I saw this contest I knew which picture I wanted to submit.




This photo is one of my FAVES. The groom did a father/daughter dance and this is the bride watching on the sidelines with the girl's mom too. I love the bride's expression. I love that both mom and stepmom are watching. I love that dad and daughter are dancing. I love that it is all about the child. So lucky to be loved by so many. I love that it is about love and family.

5 comments:

Alice said...

beautiful shot! looks like she is up to something for sure - lol!

i have my wedding shot posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit :)

Rosina said...

What a special moment captured! It's lovely. It has so much story behind it.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I love that one! I connected with co-founder of I heart faces recently when she commented on my blog! Looks like a great site for photographer and people interested in learning more about photography!

Photographer: Holly Steen said...

This is great... I think it is one of the first ones in the competition that isn't a typical bride and groom shot! Good stuff.

C. Le said...

Imagine all the people...I join you...Love & Live