Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba Party!

So the other weekend was busy and I ended it with my nephew's birthday party. I can't believe he is one already! Time is flying by! Don't you wish time could just stop? Actually don't you wish you could just stop? Sometimes I wonder about our society always on the go-go, myself included. But I often try to make the time to STOP. It's hard, but you have to.



Anyway, here are some pictures from the party. My sister did a awesome job. She gets it from my mother who can sew a wedding dress in a day! Both of my parents are pretty artistic. My mom more about creating something out of nothing and about detail. My father more creating some emotion or meaning out of something. He carved my daughter's name out of a piece of wood once while just sitting around! I think I am more like him. I am not very emotional but I think I express it through the camera. My Dad is great at photography too. He travels a lot and gets some incredible shots with a p & s. He's itching for me to upgrade my camera body so he can have my old one!


My sister is so talented and crafty. You should see her son's bedroom. The bumper she made for his bed would put any Pottery Barn bedding a run for the money! And my Christmas Advent calender she made me..... soooo cute! She made these super cute nesting boxes for books for all of our friends. I am still waiting for mine. But that means she loves me the most because loved ones are always last :) I know that sounds backwards. I am guilty too. My clients get their images or hair done way faster than my family. Backwards I tell you. However, I don't need my sister to give me painted boxes to know she will always be there for me:)





Here are some pics from her son's Yo Gabba Gabba Party...........


In all of the goodies bags was a handmade shirt!! My daughter was lucky and got 2 because my sister was practicing :)




















To go with the cupcakes SHE frosted, she scooped vanilla ice cream into cupcake liners and added sprinkles, then FROZE them. Easy clean up ice cream balls!! Such a great idea!













I usually have short hair but I am growing my hair out. This is what I will look like........my sister









Happy Birthday Parker!

1 comment:

Thuy said...

Ummm... no you wouldn't look like me with long hair! You would have about two less chins and way cuter! Thanks for taking pics at the party... they turned out great! I am so appreciative to have a sister that can chronicle my life with the boys so I don't have to. And doing it way better to boot! Love you!