Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time Out!

Bad blogger! I have been in a timeout for awhile! Don't you hate it when a thing called LIFE gets in the way of things?? I have been a bad blogger and haven't posted in over a week! Nothing much has been going on. Well, actually too much has been going on, and most definately not stuff to blog about. Hopefully I will be picking up my momentum and be back in full swing here. I have a family session coming up, a few babies, and even a bulldog beauty pageant! That will be a fun post!
Since this is a photography blog I must post a picture! We were outside while Daddy was doing yardwork and we decided to do an little supermodel air action with the leaf blower! Couldn't get her to do the Marilyn Monroe pose but this was cute enough :)

No comments: