Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sneak Peek {Boojum Tree Wedding Photographer}

Venue: Boojum Tree
Flowers: Endearing Floral Design @ Thee Wedding Warehouse
Dresses: Jennyvi Dizon Couture
Jewelry: Two Sisters Jewelry Boutique
Hair: Yours truly =) and Trinidad
Makeup: Me again!

3 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Gorgeous! Love the one with the sun shining!

thuy said...

cool tina! can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...

Nicole said...

These look great Tina!! Beautiful work!