Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Friday, March 13, 2009

FREE! Courtesy of The Tomkat Studio and Live.Love. Photography

In this recession who doesn't love FREE! One of my dearest friends and talented mamacita has just opened her ETSY shop. Lots of cute stuff! She is the genius who created my logo for me! She is having a giveaway for 15 custom made birthday invitations or birth announcements. As an added bonus I included a "mini-shoot" with moi! Me..... for those who don't speak French :) You will have your choice of 5 edited images to be able to use in the photo invitation or birth annoucement! Only catch is you must live in the Valley to get the shoot, but you can live anywhere to get the invitations/announcements!! So hurry and visit her blog and comment away! You can leave comments on my blog if you like, but to be considered for the drawing you have to leave a comment on HER blog! The winner will be drawn on March 21st! Good Luck!



No comments: