Email me!

tina@livelovephotography.com

Kool and the Gang

Kool and the Gang
I am a wife and mother of two. I am a hairstylist and own a studio salon. I love hair, beauty, fashion, and photography! A few other things I love: Baskin Robbins, flan, anything with cream cheese, being outdoors, children and babies, fat baby feet, puppy breath, bright colors, fake eyelashes, Sarcasm, backpack purses, any dance show, anything that is practical yet with a punch!

Labels

Friday, December 5, 2008

I am Launched!!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce my new website has launched! I still can't believe it. I am official! Thank you to everyone who persuaded me and pushed me to do this! Thank you to everyone who gave their suggestions, ideas, and talents to help me create my website. And to all the people who hired and trusted me to capture their families and weddings! THANK YOU! Check back often as I will be posting the Holiday Season Family Sessions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I saw your website link on Serendipity's blog and had to check it out. Everything looks great! Best of luck in your new venture:)

Anonymous said...

Tina the site looks awesome! You are incredibly talented and will be a huge success!!

C. Le said...

I love your website. Good job. Very proud of you. Best wishes on your endeavor. DAD

Jessica S. said...

Tina, your web site looks great. I was in Taiwan last week and shared the slideshow you did for Anna's 4th princess birthday with my neighbor. He loves photography and is directing several universities photopraphy clubs. Even people like him commented that you are really good. :)

Pitter Patter Creations said...

Hi Tina! Congratulations on your new venture!! Your website and photographs look amazing:) Good luck!